November 22, 10-2pm, Saturday Site Planning Suggestions/Ideas requested:
SitePlan (opens in separate window)
PLAN TO ATTEND:
The planning group will take the suggestions into consideration. Please remember that suggestions should be made, keeping in mind either the willingness to help to do it or to contribute funds to make it happen.
Grounds: Landscaping (gardens, permaculture, water management), Traffic Flow, Parking, Handicap, Security, Storage – Outside
Grange Hall: Entrance, Foyer, Restrooms, Main Hall
Stage: “Green Room”, Access, Office
Kitchen Areas: Uses, Usability, Ventilation, Flow, Storage, Freezer, Updating
MISC: Office, Storage – Inside, Signage @ Hall Entrance
We have been “gifted” by our predecessors with the Sebastopol Grange #306 infrastructure & property. How can we best honor the vision?
We have the use of the property for our needs, and the use of the property to assist in FUNDING those projects we deem important and valuable to the community.
We have the ability to assist other’s in compatible “good work”.
Enhancements to the Grange improve our ability to function:
1) enhancements that allow us Grangers to do things, and
2) enhancements that make it attractive for others to utilize by
Improving the physical appearance, structural integrity, landscaping, & usability/functionality of the property:
- increases the monetary value of rentals,
- the ability to showcase/demonstrate ecological approaches,
- the opportunity to educate the community via modeling & mentoring, and
- the ability to provide a backup resource for the community to rely on, as needed.
Last Tuesday of the month, November 25th Monthly Potluck/Grange Meeting 6:30
Election Nite for 2015 Grange Officers
November 27 Thanksgiving
Have a Safe & Happy Turkey Day!